A Custom Facial is a skin care treatment provided by Christiane Martin, our Medical Aesthetician, to achieve healthy skin.
Facials deeply cleanse the skin and can help fight certain skin problems such as:
- Mild Acne
- Anti-Aging Concerns
such as wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation, and reduced elasticity.
A facial is also beneficial for relaxing the body and mind and leaves the face glowing.
What to Expect?
Each facial begins with an assessment to determine skin type and address individual concerns.
Once the treatment goals have been determined, the following steps are applied:
- Pre-Cleanse – to remove any traces of makeup and dirt.
- Skin Analysis – to maximize the results of your facial.
- Exfoliation and Steam Cleanse – stimulates circulation, removes dead skin cells, softens the skin and hair follicles, and alleviates skin congestion.
- Extraction – gently clears comedones, blackheads without scarring the skin or causing further breakouts.
- Massage – a relaxing massage of the face, neck and shoulders to improve lymphatic drainage, increase circulation, and soften fine lines. A custom blend of products are applied during the massage to maximize overall benefit.
- Custom Mask – now that the skin is prepped, a custom mask is applied to drive the active ingredients deep into the skin to further address the concerns of the skin.
- Finishing Step – The facial concludes with serum moisturizer and eye cream.
Duration is typically 60 to 90 minutes depending on the individual treatment.